- February Flyer to all classmates - JHS Reunion Invitation Letter
- February Flyer to all classmates - Hotel Information & ZOOM Instructions
- Bounce Back - Mail in Form
- ZOOM Meeting Link and Instructions to Join
- Reunion Invitations - Outbound to all - (Thanks to Robin, Feb28)
- JHS - Now in 2021 - makeover.
- JHS - Now in 2021, new paint and new entrance on back side.
- JHS - Entrance to District Offices
- JHS - Now Falls Academy
- JHS - Falls City Academy Entrance
- JHS - Current Street View
- JHS Refinished Gymnasium
- JHS - Old Google street view
- JHS Auditorium, Old Google Street View
- JHS football field of glory, Old Google Street View
- Monkey Wrench Garage, Buhl (Google Steet View in 2012)
- Jerome Country Club (Google Satellite View)
- Things to do in Magic Valley with extra time
- More Things to do in Magic Valley with extra time
- Vender -> AWOL Adventure Sports
Jerome High School, Class of 1961. 60th Year Class Reunion
For those able to attend, we will first gather at our Jerome High School Auditorium; Saturday, September 11th 10:00 AM until 1:00 PM. (We will "Meet & Greet", tour the building, and virtually zoom with classmates still far away.) If unable to attend in person, join with us via ZOOM. Our Zoom room will open at 10:00 AM and remain open until we leave the building at around 1:00 PM. Instructions on joining and the "Zoom Meeting Link" are given within the blue highlighted line above. Just click on it and see what happens.
Our gathering and ZOOM meeting will last until about ~ 1:00 PM.
That will leave time to do other things around the Jerome area and then we all head to Buhl.
Tour of Allen Kennisons's antique cars in Buhl. Barbeque, cash bar, dancing, good fun!
Monkey Wrench Garage, 220 N. Broadway, Buhl Idaho
On Sunday afternoon, September 12, gather at the Jerome Country Club at 3:00 PM.
Gather starting at 3:00 PM. Dinner served at 5:00 PM Reunion Program follows dinner Cash Bar
649 Golf Course Road, Jerome, Idaho
Everyone get their Covid-19 vaccine and make plans to meet together in Jerome on September 11 and 12 this year!